UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam) supplies electricity to the North Haryana region. Do you also use the electricity of the ” UHBVN ” department? The electricity department in the state of Haryana is divided into two parts. In there is North Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam and South Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam.
How to download old Bijli Bill receipt of DHBVN
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam status check & Bill Payment
|Bill Payment||Click Here|
|Bill Check||Link-1 || Link-2|
|History of Bill||Click Here|
|KYC Update||Click Here|
|New Connection||Get Here|
|Complaint Registration||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Which supplies electricity across the state. If you are also the power consumption of the Haryana state, then maybe this post can be useful for you. So, in this article, some important information about the Northern Haryana Electricity Department has been shared.
How many electricity departments are there in Haryana state?
The two major electricity departments in the state are UHBVN and DHBVN. Which does the work of power supply in the state.
What if I have a complaint or query?
If any electricity consumer has a complaint related to electricity, then it can be filed through online mode. Apart from this, help can be taken through helpline details.
What is the full form of UHBVN?
The full form of UHBVN is Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam.
In how many ways can the electricity bill be deposited?
Haryana State Electricity Bill can be submitted through two modes, online and offline. Visit the electricity office for offline submission.
Through which medium can I make the payment?
To make payment, you will be able to make payment easily with Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT, PayTm, CSC Wallet etc.
What to do to get a new connection?
What to do to get a new connection?
Bijli bill Rasheed kaise download kare
What is Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam?
Haryana is the state electricity department that deals with the distribution of electricity. The power supply work in the state is mainly done by two electricity departments. Out of which Uttar Haryana is Bijli Vitran Nigam and Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam. But, these departments do the work of distribution of electricity in their respective areas in the state. UHBVN is registered under the Companies Act 1956 and has been operational by the company since 1999.
How to make UHBVN Electricity Bill Payment?
- First of all visit this link of official website- https://epayment.uhbvn.org.in/b2cpaybill.aspx ( Click Here )
- Then, Account Number, Mobile No. Or Enter Email ID.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Proceed”.
- After this some details like- account number, name and electricity bill will appear.
- Now, select ‘Payment mode’. Which you want to pay online.
Check electricity bill online
- First of all, open this link of the official site- https://epayment.uhbvn.org.in/b2cViewReceiptList.aspx [ Get Here ]
- After this choose either Account Number / Bank Reference ID or Reference ID.
- Then, enter the number that you have selected and click on “Submit”.
- After this some details will appear like- Account Number, Name, Amount etc.
- Click on “View” of Receipt section to view the details of the bill.
How to Apply New Connection?
1. First go to this link of the Official Site- | Click Here |
2. Then, fill in the General Information, Particulars Details, Address, Load Details etc.
3. After this upload the documents like- Identity Proof, Photo and Ownership etc.
4. Fill in the connection details and OK ‘Terms and Condition’.
5. Now, enter the ‘Captcha’ code and click on ‘Apply’.
6. After this click on “Yes Submit” to confirm the application. Apart from this, note down the ‘Application No’ as well.
7. Then, the payment details will appear and you can make payment by clicking on ‘Pay Now.
Update KYC online?
- First, open this link of the website- | Click Here |
- Then, enter Account No, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- After this, select the terms of Aadhaar number sharing and click on the button “Update”.
- Now, ‘OTP’ will come on the registered mobile number. Enter it and click on “Update”.
UHBVN Bijli Bill Status
- First, open this link of the official portal- https://econnection.uhbvn.org.in/Login.aspx
- Then, enter the application number and click on Track.
- After this all the details of the user will be shown and the current status can also be known.
How to register for Complaint?
- Firstly, open this link of the official website- https://cgrs.uhbvn.org.in/RegisterComplaint.aspx
- Fill the user details like- name, mobile number, email and account number etc.
- Address details, complaint details and if you want to upload documents, you can.
- Then, select Circle, Area Name and Subdivision etc.
- Then click on “Submit Complaint”.
How to Check New Account Number?
- First of all click on this link of UHBVN Portal- https://uhbvn.org.in/web/portal/know-your-acc-num | Click Here |
- Then, the old Account No. Enter it and click on “Submit”.
- After this, the details of the account like- name, new account number, etc. can be seen.
How to Login (Official Only)
1. First come to this link of UHBVN- https://epayment.uhbvn.org.in/login.aspx
2. Enter ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’.
3. After that click on “Submit”.
How to submit your feedback?
- First of all open this page of UHBVN website- https://uhbvn.org.in/web/portal/feedback
- Enter name, email, phone or mobile number.
- Also enter the account number, address, city name and pin code.
- After this, the message has to be written, who want to give feedback.
- Now, enter the captcha code and click on “Submit”.
Contact details of UHBVN Haryana
- Address: Vidyut Sadan, Plot No. C16, Sector-6, Panchkula Haryana
- Phone Number (Toll Free No.): 18001801550
- Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]