IGRSUP Government India
|fixation of stamp duty||District Collector.|
|registration of papers||By Deputy Registrar Offices and District Registrar Offices.|
|sale of stamp papers||Treasury Offices and Licensed Stamp Dealers and Stock Holding Corporation Limited|
|load release certificate||By the Office of the Deputy Registrar|
|property valuation||As per the rate list applicable by the District Collector.|
|Providing copies of registered instruments||Deputy Registrar Offices Medium|
|deposit a testament||by the District Registrar’s Offices.|
|Hindu marriage registration||Through Deputy Registrar Offices and Departmental Official Website.|
Stamp & Registration Department
IGRSUP (igrsup.gov.in) is the website of the Stamp and Registration Department of Uttar Pradesh State. In which the registration process of various types of work is done through an online medium. Registration work like marriage, free of charge, property registration, copy application etc. can be done by the department. The work of the department is done under the Indian Stamp Act 1899 and Registration Act 1908. The department also contributes to the revenue of the state by receiving stamp duty. Do you want to know information related to IGRSUP ? So you should read this post completeLY.
రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ శాఖలో బదిలీల లొల్లి
What is IGRSUP?
It is a portal issued by the Stamp and Registration Department of the state of Uttar Pradesh. In which it is used for marriage registration, free of charge, property details, property registration etc. Which is done under the Registration Act 1908 and Stamp Act 1899. Stamp charge is levied on instruments under the Stamp Act. Apart from this, the work of the registry of documents is also done in the Registration Act. Stamp duty is also helpful in earning revenue for the state of Uttar Pradesh.
How to Property Registration from IGRSUP?
First of all open this link to IGRSUP official site- https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsupPropertyRegistration/
Two options- ‘New Application’ and ‘User Login’ will appear. From there, select the option ‘New Application’.
Then, select District, Tehsil and Deputy Registrar.
Enter the mobile number of the applicant.
Enter a password and re-enter Password again.
Now, fill the Captcha code correctly and click on “Sign In”.
How to log in after property registration?
First, open this link of the official site- https://bit.ly/2Onnemz
Then, the district has to be selected.
After that enter ‘Application ID’ and ‘Password’.
Then, enter the Captcha code and click on “Login”
How to search property and extract details?
First, open this link of the official site- | Click Here
Login with your login ID.
Select the details of which you want to see, such as property address, seller name, buyer name etc.
Then, select Janpad (District).
Fill in the address of the property like house, shop measles etc.
Select Tehsil/Registration Office.
Select the Village Name / Mohalla and Year.
Now, Enter the Captcha Code and Click on “View Details”.
Marriage Registration Process on IGRSUP?
First of all open this link to IGRSUP portal- https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/userMarriageRegistration
Click on the button “Fill New Application Form”.
Then, fill in all the details of the husband correctly and click on “Save”.
All the details of the wife will have to be filled in.
Enter the details of the Marriage Venue/Registration Office.
Submit the declaration form after filling the form.
How to Verify Marriage Registration?
Open this link of the official website- Click Here |
Enter the certificate serial number or the application number.
Enter the date of marriage and enter the captcha code.
Now, click on the button written “view”.
Apply for an Exemption Certificate?
First, open this link for free application of the official portal- Visit Now
Fill in the name of the applicant, father’s name, address, mobile number and email.
Then, fill in the property details as per the applicant’s details and click on “Proceed”.
You will be able to see all the details of the filled form in the preview section.
Checkmark the declaration and fill out the captcha.
After that, you have to pay the registration fee.
What work can be done from the IGRSUP portal?
With the help of the portal, work related to registration of property, registration of marriage certificate, free application etc. can be done online.
What is the registration fee to be paid for free application?
Yes, the application fee has to be paid in the last step while filling out the online application.
For which state is IGRSUP useful?
It can be used only by the residents of Uttar Pradesh state. But, it is not useful for another state of the country.
How can I contact the Stamp and Registration Department?
If you want to ask the officials of the department about some question or problem, then you can ask about your problem through the contact details.
Is there any stamp duty to be paid?
Yes, a stamping charge is levied for the sale of property, donation etc. The assessment of the area by the District Magistrate is done at the rates fixed.
IGRS Andhra Pradesh Registration & Stamps Department
Application procedure for certified copy of instruments-
- First of all open this link of official site- https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/copyOfDocumentHome
- Enter the applicant’s Aadhar Number, Name, Father’s Name, Address, Mobile Number and Email ID and click on “Proceed”.
- Then, write the District Name, Tehsil, Deputy Registrar Office, Village Name and Ward Name.
- After this, the buyer and seller details have to be filled and click on “Proceed”.
- Enter the Book No., Type of Instrument, Execution Date, other details and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- After this you can see the preview of the application. If everything is correct then submit the final.
IGRSUP Office Login Process-
- First of all visit this link of official website- https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/karyalayaLoginDefault
- Then, enter the username and password.
- Then, enter the captcha code and click on “Sign In”.
Submit Your Complaint / Suggestion
If you have any problems or some suggestions related to the service of the IGRSUP portal, then you can submit it online. Follow the steps given below-
- In the first go to this link of the official website- https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/getdistrictNameForCitizen
- Then, fill the name of the applicant, district, name of the applicant, mobile number, email id etc.
- Choose the topic to which it is related.
- After that write your problem/suggestion.
- Now, enter the Captcha code and click on “Save”.
Check Evaluation List-
- 1. First open this page of the website- https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/getUploadedRateList
- 2. Select the District and Deputy Registrar Office Name.
- 3. After that enter the captcha code correctly in the blank box and click on the button “View Evaluation List”.
- 4. Now click on the button of “view copy” link. Then the file download will start.