Do you want to log in to SSO ID? The ‘ Rajasthan Single Sign On ‘ portal was released by the Rajasthan State Government. With the help of which the user can do the work of any online service in a single portal. To take advantage of all the facilities available, the user has to first register and log in. It is very easy to log in to the website. We have explained the ‘SSO ID Login Process’ below. So, you can read this post to know the information related to the porta
Emitra SSO 2022: Rajasthan SSO ID Login Registration
Can users from other states other than Rajasthan state also create an account?
Yes, users from other states can also create an account on the portal.
What should I do if I forget my password and SSO ID?
If you have forgotten the password and SSO ID then both can be done through the reset portal.
What to do if there is any problem related to the website?
If there is any problem related to the official website, then contact the helpline number and contact details.
What is the full form of SSO?
The full form of SSO is Single Sign-On.
Govt employee apni sso id kese bnaye/how to register
What is SSO (Single Sign On) Rajasthan?
It is a portal launched by the Department of Information Technology & Communication of Rajasthan State. Through which all the major online works of Rajasthan state like scheme, bill payment, application, E-Mitra and hundreds of other services have been made available on a single site. After registration and login, the user can easily use all the facilities.
How to Register on Rajasthan SSO Portal?
- First of all visit this link of official site- https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register
- After this Citizen, Udhyog and Govt. Select from the Employee option. If you are not a student or a government employee then select the ‘Citizen’ option.
- After this select four options- (1) Jan Aadhaar, (2) Bhamashah, (3) Facebook and (4) Google (Gmail id). Select any one of these accounts.
- Enter the details of the selected account. After this ‘Username’ will show.
- Create a password and enter ‘Password’ and ‘Confirm Password’.
- Now, click on “Register”. After successful registration, user can login.
How to login SSO id?
If you have registered on the portal then you can log in again. To log in, you have to follow some steps below-
- For this, first of all open this link of the official portal- https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Then, fill in ‘Username / SSOID’ and ‘Password’.
- Now, fill the captcha code correctly and click on the “Login” button.
How to Update Profile Details?
- First of all open the site of SSO Rajasthan.
- Then, you have to login with your Login ID.
- After login, click on ‘Update Profile’ located beside the profile icon.
- After this name, email, date of birth, address etc. will appear. Change whatever you want to ‘Change’ and click on “Update”.