Kinematics Of Linear Motion Physics Class 10 notes for Sindh board MCQs, fill in the blanks, and question-answer pdf download.
Fill in the Blanks Kinematics Of Linear Motion
- When a body moves to and fro about its mean position, its motion is called vibratory or
- Mechanics is the branch of physics that deals with the kinematics and dynamics of
- The Word dynamics is taken from a Greek word ‘dynamic’ meaning power.
- The Word kinematics is derived from Greek word ‘kinema’ meaning motion.
- The Distance covered by a moving body in a unit time is called speed. It is denoted by v.
it is a scalar quantity.
- If a moving body cover equal distance in equal interval of time, the speed of the body is
called uniform speed.
Download books: Sindh textbook board Jamshoro
Kinematics of Linear Motion | Solved Numericals Pdf Download
fill in the blanks, MCQs, numerical problems, and question-answer pdf download for Sindh class 10 physics chapter 03.