10th Physics Notes for Sindh Karachi boards chapter 6 equilibrium pdf download short long questions, MCQs, and fill in the blanks.
Fill in the blanks
- Torque is a vector quantity.
- Conventionally the torque producing counter clockwise rotation is taken as positive.
- Torque about a axis is the product of force and moment arm.
- An axis about which a body is free to rotate is called axis of rotation.
- If two parallel forces have opposite directions, they are called unlike parallel forces.
- If the net forces on a body is zero it is said to be in translational equilibrium.
- In S.I. units, the unit of torque is newton-meter.
- if the net torque on a body is zero it is said to be in rotational equilibrium.
- The center of gravity of sphere lies at its center.
- There are three states of equilibrium.
- A body at rest is said to be in static equilibrium.
- SINDH CLASS 10 PHYSICS CHA 4 MOTION AND FORCE PDF DOWNLOAD
- Sindh Class 10 Physics Chapter 03 Kinematics Of Linear Motion
- Sindh Class 10 Physics Notes Cha 2 Measurements Pdf Download