Sarthi Parivahan (Sarthi Parivahan) portal has been released by the Ministry of Road, Transport and Highways, Government of India. Users can access the portal for convenience related to transport. Do you want to become a driving license? So you can apply from the portal of Sarathi Transport. With the help of “ Sarthi Parivahan ”, other licenses like Conductor, Learner Licence, Driving School License etc. can also be applied for in addition to Driving License.
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Apply Driving license
Apart from this, the status of all related licenses can also be checked online through the portal. If you want to make a new driving license or have applied for a license. Then this post can be useful for you. So, in this post, we have told about all the facilities available on Sarthi Parivahan Portal related to Driving License.
What is Sarthi Parivahan?
It is a portal issued by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. Especially the work of new driving license application, renewal, status check etc. can be done online easily. Under this, the work related to providing driving licenses to the citizen of India and road transport was started. Users can also apply and download online DL Apply, Driving School, Learner’s License with the help of Sarthi Portal.
What is Eligibility for Driving Licence?
Some points were told below for driving license. Which is mandatory for fulfilling the qualification-
Applicant should be at least 16 years of age for a two-wheeler motor vehicle without gear.
Must be at least 18 years old for geared motor two-wheeler.
The applicant should be able to drive the vehicle for which he is applying.
Must be at least 18 years of age for a four-wheeler or another vehicle.
It is mandatory to have the necessary documents to apply.
There should be rules for driving on the road.
Status Check Process of Driving Licence
If you have applied online for Driving License and want to see the status of the license, then you can check it by following the following steps-
1. Firstly visit the official portal of Sarathi Parivahan–
2. State name of the applicant has to be selected.
3. Then, fill in ‘Application No’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
4. Enter the Captcha code correctly and click on “Submit”.
Fee Payment online on Sarthi Parivahan?
First, go to this link for Fee Payment of Sarathi Transport-
Then, click on type “Proceed” button.
And enter ‘Date of Birth’.
Then click on “Fee Calculate”.
After this, the details of the Fee Payment will appear.
Select the bank name and enter the “Captcha” code.
Then, click on “Pay Now”.
You can use Credit Card, Debit Card Net Banking etc. to make payments.
How to Status Check of Fee Payment?
Click on the link of ‘Fee Payment Status’ on the official site.
Application No. And enter ‘Date of Birth’.
Enter the Captcha code and click on ‘Verify’.
Note: If you have made the payment then Paid will appear.
DL Status Check Online Process
First of all open this page of the official site of Sarathi Transport- Visit Now
Driving License No. And fill in ‘Date of Birth’.
Verify the Captcha Code and click on “Check Status”.
How to Apply for a Learner licence in Sarathi Parivahan?
If you have not applied for Driving License before then you have to apply for Learner License first. Follow these steps to apply for Learner License-
First, open the Sarathi portal and select your state.
After that click on “Apply for Learner License”.
Then, click on “Proceed”.
Select State and “RTO Office”.
Then, fill in the personal details like- Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Qualification, Mobile Number etc.
Also fill in the Address Details (Present and Permanent) like State, District, C.D Block and Village etc.
Then, select the vehicle for which you are applying.
Read and check Agree and click on “Submit”.
Some documents like- Address Proof, Age Proof and Self Declaration Form will be required.
Booking the slot date and apart from this photo and ‘Signature’ will have to be uploaded.
Now, Fee Payment will also have to be done.
How to Apply for Driving Licence?
If your Learner License has been created and now do you want to create a Permanent Driving License?
To apply for Driving License (DL), it is mandatory to have a Learner License Number.
To apply for a driving license follow the steps given below-
1. First of all open the
Sarathi Parivahan site and select the applicant’s state.
2. Then, click on ‘Apply for Driving Licence’.
3. After this the instructions of the application will be shown.
Then click on “Continue”.
4. Enter Learner License Number and Date of Birth and click on “OK”.
5. After this all the details of the applicant will appear.
There is no “Details Change” to be done in this.
6. Then, the applicant has to upload the documents like- Address Proof, Learner License etc.
7. After this the application fee has to be paid.
Which may vary according to the states.
8. Select “Payment Gateway” for online payment click on “Pay Now” and make payment.
9. Then, book the slot and print the booking receipt.
Note: After the completion of the application, on the date on which the slot booking is done, visit your RTO office with all the required documents.
How to Renewal Driving License on Sarthi Parivahan?
First of all, open the official website and select the state.
Then, click on the Apply for DL Renewal button.
Enter Driving License Number and Date of Birth and Get DL Details & Proceed.
After this, the details of the applicant will appear.
- 5. Yes to DL Confirm and click on Category, RTO and Proceed.
- 6. If you want to change the email and mobile number, then you can change it. Otherwise, leave it and ‘Confirm’.
- 7. After this the OTP received in the mobile number will have to be verified.
- 8. Then, select ‘DL Renewal’ in the service list and click ‘Proceed’.
- 9. Address will show and fill the Declaration and Captcha code.
- 10. After this click on ‘Submit’ and ‘Next’.
- 11. Upload documents like- medical certificate, driving license etc. and confirm.
- 12. Now, upload the photo and signature and click on Save Photo & Signature Image Files.
- 13. After this make the fee payment and print the receipt.
Note: If the applicant’s age is more than 40 years, then medical verification is required. Which will have to be done by an MBBS doctor and download the Download Form 1-A.
How to Find Application Number?
First of all,
go to the official website of
Sarathi and select the applicant’s state.
Click on “Find Application” located in the Home Menu.
Select the State and RTO Office.
Enter the applicant’s first name and date of birth.
Now, enter the Captcha code in the box and click on “Submit”.
After this, the short details of the candidate will appear like- Name, Father’s name and four last numbers of registered mobile.
Then, click on Get Details.
OTP will come in the registered mobile number, fill it.
Enter the OTP in the box and click on “Submit”.
How to Print Driving Licence on Sarthi Portal?
- 1.] First open the official website of Sarathi of your state.
- 2.] Then, click on “Print Driving License” located in the menu of the site.
- 3.] Enter Application No and Date of Birth and click on “Submit”.
- 4.] Then, OTP will come in the registered mobile number, enter it and now, click on “DL Print”.
How to Cancel Driving Licence Application?
- First go to the official website and select the state.
- Click on “Cancel Application” located in the menu.
- Then, enter the Application Number and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- OTP will come in the verified mobile number, enter it and confirm Cancel Application.
How to Update Mobile Number of Driving License?
- Open the official site of Sarathi Transport and select the state of the applicant- https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
- Then, click on ‘Update Mobile Number’.
- Driving License has to be selected in Select Criteria.
- Enter the applicant’s License Issue Date, DL Number and Date of Birth.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- After this you will be able to see all the details like- name, father’s name, driving license number, date of birth, mobile number etc. And further click on “Proceed”.
- Then, Enter New Mobile Number, Confirm New Mobile Number and Reason for Change Number and Click on “Proceed”.
- Enter the OTP entered in the mobile number and click on ‘Verify’.
- When ‘OTP Verify Successfully’ is done, then click on “Proceed”.
How to View Upload Documents on Sarthi Parivahan
If you have uploaded the documents and want to see whether the documents are uploaded correctly or not. So follow and check the following few steps-
- First of all open the Sarathi Transport Portal and select your state.
- And click on Upload Documents / Scanned Image.
- Then, fill in the Application Number and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Then, click on “Submit”.
- You can see some details of the applicant like- Name, Father Name, Application Date etc.
- Then click on “OK”. Now, all the uploaded documents of the applicant will be able to see.
State Wise RTO Official Website Links and RTO Code
|State Name||RTO Code||Official Website|
|Jammu & Kashmir||JK||jaktrans.nic.in/|