RTPS Bihar is used to generate income, caste and local certificates of the resident of the state. If you are a resident of Bihar state, then these certificates must have been needed at some point in time.
RTPS Bihar, Registration,certificate 2022
Use of these certificates is required for students or any government scheme etc. Bihar Government has now made these work online. You can easily apply while sitting at home and the status of the application can also be checked. You can read this post to know the application process and other related information.
For how many days is the Income Certificate valid?
The valid period of the income certificate is six (6) months. Except for income certificates, the validity time of all other certificates is more.
In how many days is the Income Certificate generated?
On applying online for Income Certificate, it is made in about 10-25 years, which can also be downloaded online.
What if an applicant wants a certificate early?
If someone wants to make these certificates in a hurry, then they have to apply online.
In how many ways can these certificates be generated?
All these certificates can be generated by two methods- online and offline.
Do the caste and local certificates have to be changed every year?
No, there is no need to change the Caste and Domicile Certificate every year.
Where to submit the offline application form?
If an applicant wants to fill out the offline application then he/she has to submit the form to his/her Block/Tehsil along with the required document.
Rtps application status check, rtps bihar online
RTPS Bihar Login Print Status and Taktal
RTPS Bihar Portal How to Apply Online for All Certificates
What is RTPS Bihar?
The RTPS portal was launched by the Government of Bihar. Through which it is useful for the work of income, local and caste certificate. These certificates are also required at the time of admission in many schemes and schools, colleges these days. Earlier one had to go to the block to make all these papers. But, now you can apply online from any Pragya Kendra or by yourself. It has been issued by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology and NIC.
How to Apply Income Certificate?
If you are also thinking of applying Income Certificate online, then you can make it from three levels. This level is block, subdivision and district level department, the application can be submitted in any. We have explained the block level application process here-
- First open this page of RTPS Service Plus Bihar- Visit Now
- Then, fill the details of the applicant like- Gender, Name, Mobile No, Address, Pin Code etc.
- Upload the photograph of the applicant and leave the Aadhar Number box blank.
- Select the profession and the purpose of the application, fill in the income. Then the application office has to be selected.
- Now, enter the captcha code and click on “Proceed”.
- After this the details of the form you just filled will be shown. If all is correct then click on Attach Annexure.
- Select the document which you want to upload. It is better that you upload the Aadhar card.
- Now, again the overall of the application will appear. If it is correct then click on the final “Submit” and download the PDF form details can be seen.
RTPS Bihar Application Status Check
If you want to check the status of the Income, Caste and Residential Certificate, then you can see it in two ways. One can know the website with the help and second through SMS. Below we have given both the methods-
#1 Status Check Through serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- First of all open RTPS Service Plus and click on “Track Application Status”.
- Application Reference Number and Through OTP can be checked both ways.
- We have applied Application Ref. Will tell the method with No. So select the first option and enter the application reference number.
- Choose between Application Submission and Delivery Date and also select the date.
- Then, enter the verification code and click on “Submit”.
- Now you will be asked whether to view or download the application. Select “Yes” to download.
- After that click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Again, fill the name of the applicant, father and mother and click on “Submit”.
- After doing this you can see all the details.
Status Check Through rtps.bihar.gov.in
- First of all open this link of official site-http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps/ApplicationStatus.aspx
- Then, enter the Application ID and click on Status.
- After this, the name of the applicant, application date etc. can be seen.
- If the certificate has been created, then ready will be written and otherwise, processing will be shown.
Status Check through SMS
After typing RTPS<Application ID> from your registered phone, send it to 56060.
How to register in RTPS Service Plus?
- First open the serviceonline.bihar.gov.in website.
- Then, click on the Register Yourself link of the Citizen Section.
- After this enter Name, Email ID, Mobile No and a password.
- Enter State Name and Captcha Code. After that click on Submit.
- Now, OTP will come in the email and mobile number, fill it and click on “Validate”.
Login process on RTPS Bihar portal-
- In the first, open the Bihar Service Plus site and click on “Log In” located in the home page.
- Then, a notice will come, Proceed it.
- Then, enter the Login ID and Password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Log In”.
How to Reset Forget Password of RTPS Bihar Portal?
- First of all, open the official website and click on the ‘Forget Password’ (‘Forgot Password’) link located in the home page.
- Then, in the Login ID box, enter the email ID or mobile number given at the time of registering.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Submit’.
- After this the link for confirmation will appear in the registered email id, click on it.
- Now, enter Login ID, New Password and Confirm Password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Submit’ button.