Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin was launched in 2015. Which is mainly for the common people located in rural. Under this scheme, the beneficiary gets Rs 1,30,000 from the government to build a house. Apart from this, a separate labour charge is also given. In this post, information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural 2022 has been given. The benefits of which are available to the residents of rural areas.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana new list 2022
Q1. If the bank account is locked then how to open it?
If a farmer has got the amount under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in his bank account. And if his bank account has been locked, then, first of all, inform the concerned department by taking a photo of the work made in your house.
Q2. Is there a separate amount for urban and rural areas?
Yes, due to high inflation in urban areas, a provision has been made to give more amount.
Q3. Can two members of the same family get together?
If the family lives together then it will not be available. And if you are separated from the family then you can get it.
Q4. To apply online or offline?
At present, rural people can apply offline in the scheme. If there is any kind of problem then contact Gram Sevak and Block.
.Q. What is labour payment in a housing scheme?
The wages of labourers engaged in the process of housing construction are paid by labour payment. The amount is given in the bank account of the beneficiary.
Q. Where to check labour payment details?
Labour payment details will be able to be checked with the help of the NREGA website.
.Q. What is the labour payment amount?
An amount up to 20,000/- is given to the beneficiary of the rural area.
|View PMAYG List||Get Here|
|PMAY-G Status Check करें||Click Here|
|Status Check with Registration No.||Click Here|
|Official Website||Get Here|
What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin?
This scheme was started during the government of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, families living in rural areas are unable to build a pucca house. To build a pucca house for such a family, assistance is given by the government. In which money is sent directly to the bank account of the family member in whose name the house has come. This scheme is also known by other names in rural areas like PM- Awas, Modi Awas etc.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin 2022-23
What is the eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin?
The benefits of PM Awas Yojana Gramin can be available to the family who fulfils the following qualifications –
- The family having ration card and BPL card.
- The family should not already have a pucca house.
- The family comes below the poor line. Who is unable to build a pucca house.
How to check name in the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin?
- Firstly visit the official site of PMAY -G iay.nic.in- Get Here
- Select the State, District, Block and Panchayat name.
- Enter the security number and click on ‘Submit’.
- After this the whole list will appear, in which search the name.
- If you want to download the list, you can also download it in two formats – PDF and Excel.
How to Check Status in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural?
If someone’s name is present in the list and want to see Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Status like- details of money arrived, photo and other details. So follow these steps to see-
- First of all, search the name in the list and enter the Registration No. Click on it.
- After this you will be able to see all the details like- Personal Details, Bank Details, Beneficiary Details , Photo and other details.
What are the types of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is divided into two parts-
- (a) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural
- (b) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban
(a) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural – Under this scheme, the family living in rural areas is not having a pucca house and is unable to build a pucca house with their own money. By the way, money is given to the family by the government so that they can build a pucca house.
(b) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban – Under this scheme, poor families living in urban areas who do not have a pucca house of their own. By the way, so that the family can make its own house, money is given by the government to the family in the form of help so that they can live by building their own house. By the way, there are big houses all around in the city. But, there are families in every city that do not even have their own house. And even if it is, it is a kutcha house. To overcome this problem, the scheme was implemented by the government in urban areas also.
Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana Gramin new list 2021-2022
What is the process of payment of money?
When the name is present in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana rural list, then the money will also come after a few days. You can check the status of the above-mentioned methods to see whether the money has come into the account or not. It is updated on the website only after the money is deposited in the account. which can be easily seen. After the first instalment comes into account, the proof that money was used to build the house has to be shown. With the money received in the first instalment, whatever work has been done to build the house, its photograph is sent to the concerned department.
If no one gives proof of the work done, then the second instalment is withheld. If money has come into someone’s account for the second instalment, then he will not be able to withdraw that money. The account is locked by the bank until the beginning of the house is shown. This lock does not open until permission is given by the officer of that department of the block.
Note: This instalment is the details of the amount received by the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
How to Check Payment Rejected by Bank
- First, visit this link of the official website- / Click Here /
- Select Installment and also select the plan name.
- After this select the state, district, block etc.
- Enter the answer number in the box and click on “Submit”.
- Then, if you want to download in PDF or Excel file, then you can download.
How to check labor payment?
1. First go to the website of NREGA- https://nrega.nic.in/Netnrega/stHome.aspx
2. Then, select your state name, district, block and panchayat name one by one.
3. Click on “Consolidated Report of Payment to Worker”.
4. Now, all the beneficiary details will appear. Find the name and click on Work Name (Work Code).
How to take advantage of labor payment?
If you have not received the wage money under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. So in such a situation, you can ask the officer looking after the housing construction of your area. Under the housing scheme rural, up to Rs 15-20 is given. Which you can check on the website of NREGA.
Contact Details of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin
- PMAYG (Technical Helpline Toll Free Number): 1800-11-6446
- Mail ID (PMAYG): [email protected]
- PFMS (Technical Helpline Toll Free Number): 1800-11-8111
- Mail ID (PFMS): [email protected]