Q. Is it mandatory to submit the Family Benefit Scheme form to the Deputy District Magistrate office?
Parivarik Labh Yojana, Registration at nfbs
After filling the application online, submit all the other documents along with the form to the office of the sub-district magistrate.Q. Can the benefit of the scheme be available to the people of all the states?
No, as per the terms of the scheme, the applicant family should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.Q. Will the benefit of this scheme be available only after the death of the head of the family?
Yes, if the head of the family dies due to any reason, then only after applying, the victim’s family can get the benefit.Q. How to contact if there is any problem?
If you are facing any problem related to the scheme, then call on toll free number 18004190001. Contact timings will be made only at office hours.Q. What is the name of the department of this scheme?
National Family Benefit Scheme comes under Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh.Q. After how many days to submit the print out of the application form?
After filling the application form, the print out will have to be submitted within three working days to the office of the District Social Welfare Officer.
- Helpline Number (Toll Free): 18004190001
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Address: Kalyan Bhavan, Prag Narayan Road,Lucknow- 226001
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana (National Family Benefit Scheme) The amount is provided by the Uttar Pradesh state government for financial assistance to the family below the poor line. Under the scheme, if the main member of the family dies due to any reason, then the financial condition of the family becomes bad. In such a situation, help is given to such families by the government. Applicants can apply online for Parivarik Labh Yojana 2022 . All eligible families of the state can take advantage of the scheme.
Before applying, one should know about the eligibility, application process and scheme of the scheme. In this post, information related to this scheme like application process, eligibility, purpose of the scheme and Parivarik Labh Yojana Status Check etc. has been given. If you want to apply? Then this article might be useful for you. So, do read the post completely.
What is Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana?
Uttar Pradesh is a scheme started by the state government, in which a suitable amount (money) is given by the government to the family for financial help. If the main member (earner) of a poor family dies due to any reason, then the life of that family becomes very bad. Therefore, for the assistance of such family from the government side, assistance amount up to Rs.30,000 is provided to the family. The benefit of this scheme can be taken by those families, who come below the poor line. This scheme is also known as ‘ Parivarik Labh Yojana ‘.
The family applying to get the benefit of the scheme has to apply within one year of the death. Submit the application form hard copy and documents to the sub-district officer office of the state. After the completion of the application, the status of the application can be checked by checking Rastriya Parivarik Labh Status .
How To Check Parivarik Labh Yojana Status?
If you have applied for family benefit scheme online then you can check the application status . Follow the below steps to check the status-
- First of all open this link of Parivarik Labh site- http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/Search_Pensioner_nfbs_new.aspx
- Then, select the ‘District Name’ of the applicant.
- After this select Registration No / Account No and enter the number in the empty box.
- Now, click on the button of “Search”. After this, all the details of the applicant and the status of the application can be seen.
How to Apply Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana?
- First of all open this link of official website- http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/RegistrationForm.aspx
- Then, select the District and Resident option and upload the photograph of the applicant.
- Applicant’s details like- Name, Father’s/Husband’s name, gender, category, upload the photocopy of identity card and fill other details as well.
Then, upload the bank details like- Bank Name, Branch Name, IFSC Code, Account Number and Bank Passbook.
- Then further, upload the details of the deceased such as name, father/husband name, death certificate number, date of death and required documents.
- Now, Enter the Captcha Code and Select the Declaration Form and Click on “Submit Form”.
- After this all the details of the applicant will appear. Take a print out of the details slip. Apart from this, note down the registration number as well.
- After filling the application form, the photo copy of the form and other necessary certificates will have to be submitted to the Deputy District Magistrate’s office.
What is the eligibility for family benefit plan?
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you should know the essential qualification of the scheme. Before applying, see the essential conditions of the scheme, then apply. So, below are some of the essential eligibility points of the scheme-
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Status Check||Click Here|
|View Beneficiary List||Get Here|
|officer login||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- The family should be living below the poor line.
- The maximum annual income for the family resident of rural area should be up to 46,080.
- The maximum annual income of a family residing in an urban area should be up to Rs 56,450.
- The age of the head of the family (deceased) should be from 18 years to 59 years.
- The application must be made within one year from the date of death of the head.
- The family should be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Beneficiary List of Parivarik labh Yojana-
- In the first go to this link of UP Parivarik Labh – https://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/Public/samajkalyanparivariklabhfinalreport.aspx?act=cw==
- Then, District, Tehsil, Block, Panchayat, Village name has to be selected.
- Then, click on the Bill Amount number in the Village Name section. After this, all the beneficiaries of the village will be able to see the list and details.
Documents required to apply
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Residence Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Identity/Voter Card
- Age proof of the deceased (Aadhaar card/Voter ID or other age proof certificate)
How to Login in Parivarik Labh Portal?
In the Family Benefit Scheme portal, SDM or Welfare Department officials can login with the help of their ID. Follow the steps given below to login-
- First open this link for Parivarik Labh Yojana Login- http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/default.aspx
- Then, select the post, such as SDM, Directorate of Social Welfare, DM, Welfare Officer etc.
- After that enter ‘District Name’ and ‘Password’.
- Now, Enter the Captcha Code and Click on “Login”.
Why is the National Family Benefit Scheme necessary?
A large number of poor families still reside in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Out of which, for the maintenance of the family, it is dependent on the main earning member of the family. By the way, the only support for the family to run the family expenses is the head (earning member). If for some reason the head suddenly dies, the condition of the family becomes very bad. The family does not have money for household expenses. Due to which the financial condition of the family gets worse.
Similarly, for the purpose of giving some support to the financial condition of the victim’s family, the Uttar Pradesh government is given an assistance amount up to thirty thousand rupees. So that it is helpful in the family expenses and the financial condition of the family emerges. The online application under the scheme will reach the beneficiary’s bank account after 45 days of receipt.
What is the mandate download process and what?
The terms and conditions related to the scheme have been described by the department. Which is available in PDF file should be downloaded and read. To download, the mandate located in the home page can be seen by clicking on the download link.