Bihar Dakhil Kharij (Bihar filed rejected) This is not a land dispute in the state, so it is the responsibility of the government to provide the facility in a systematic manner by the government. If you are a resident of Bihar or want to know information related to the land of Bihar? For example, filing rejection, LRC Bihar, Bihar land, Bhulekh map, Bihar Khatian check, land details, checking account number and Khesra number etc. So, to know other information related to this, you can read this post till the end.
Online Dakhil Kharij Bihar
|filing rejected online||Click Here|
|User||Registration || Login|
|View Account Statement||Click Here|
|filed rejected status||Click Here|
|View Jamabandi Register||Click Here|
|L.P.C.||Apply || Status|
|Download Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is LRC Bihar?
LRC Bihar is an official portal. Which has been issued by the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Government of Bihar. The main functions of the department such as protection of government land, land acquisition, lease of government land, maintenance of land records, land survey, filing rejection and demarcation etc. Apart from this, other information related to Bihar land areas can also be known on the official website.
What is Installment?
A field that is surrounded by ridges. The process of producing a Hu-Boo-Hu map of the land on the same scale and ownership of the same meadows is called Kistwar.
What is the survey number called?
The land plots in urban areas are known as plot numbers or survey numbers.
Can I see Bihar filing rejections online?
Yes, you can see the details of the rejection filed online through the official portal.
What is Khera number?
Any piece of land in a rural area is given a Khesra number. The Khesra number is usually a smaller part of the account number.
What is Rakwa called?
The area of a land is called rakwa. It is measured in decimal, acre, hectare etc.
Status Check of Dakhil Kharij Bihar?
1. First of all go to this link in the official website- http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/MutationStatus
2. Then, select the District and Zone name.
3. Then select “Financial Year”. The year for which you want to see the details.
4. Enter the case number or deed number. If you select the deed number option, then also select the year of registration.
5. Now click on “Search” button. After doing this, the details of the applicants will appear.
How to view your account details?
- First, click on this link to view your account- http://land.bihar.gov.in/Ror/RoR.aspx
- Then, the Bihar map will appear in which select your district.
- Select your Zone and Mauja name.
- Now, click on “Search Account”.
- Click on the “View” link of the Rights Records column.
Find account number and Khesra number-
1. To view first open this link- http://land.bihar.gov.in/Ror/RoR.aspx
2. The map of Bihar will appear in which select your district name.
3. Select your zone and name of Mauja also.
4. Then, click on “Search Account”.
5. After this the name of the ryot holder, account number and Khesra number will appear.
How to Registration on Bihar Bhumi?
- First of all open the official website of Bihar Bhumi- http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/UserRegister
- Then, fill the name, mobile number, email ID, password and captcha code in the personal information.
- After this, fill the address details of the applicant in the address information, such as- Town, District, Pin Card etc.
- Enter Pin Code, Captcha Code and Click on “Register Now”.
User login Process in Portal?
- First of all go to this link of Bihar land- http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/UserLogin
- Then, enter the email id, password and captcha code.
- Now click on “Sign In”.
How to Apply Bihar Dakhil Kharij?
- First register and login to the official website.
- After this, you can apply for Bihar admission dismissal.
- First of all click on the Apply Online link- http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/BiharEmutation
- Select the District and Zone name. After that enter the password.
- Enter the security code. Write the answer which appears in the box.
- Now, click on “Sign In”. Complete the application by following all the further steps.
View Online Jamabandi Register-
- First of all open this link- http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/ViewJamabandi
- Select District, Zone, Halka and Mauja names.
- Select any one among Part Current, Account Number, Plot Number, Ryot Name, Page Number Current, All Capital Name and Jamabandi Number etc. by whom you want to see.
- Then, click on the button of “Search”.
LPC Certficate Status Check Process-
- 1. First of all go to this page of the official site- http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/frm_LPC_Status
- 2. Then, the District, Zone and Financial Year have to be selected.
- 3. Enter the case number and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Toll Free Number: 18003456215
- Address: Revenue and land Reform Dept. old Secretariat Bailey Road, Patna – 8000015
- Email Id: [email protected] and [email protected]
How to view report?
- For First Reports click on this link- http://lrc.bih.nic.in/RevenueReports.aspx
- Then, choose the financial year like- 2019-2020, 2018-2019 etc. of the year you want to see.
- Select the month and form name.
- Then, click on “Proceed”.