Now it is very easy to do MP Rojgar Panjiyan (MP Employment Registration). Are you looking for employment and want to register for Madhya Pradesh employment? All the youth who are looking for employment should register in the mprojgar.gov.in portal so that there is no problem in getting employment. Employment in MP Rojgar Portal is useful for jobs like Recruitment Fair, Jobs, Profile Create, Career Counseling etc. To take advantage of this, the candidate has to first register online.
MP Rojgar Panjiyan User Name & Registration No Kaise Dekhe
Do you get a job alert after employment registration?
Yes, as there is an option to choose between SMS and Email at the time of registration. Due to this, the facility of job alert is also available.
Can a user renew online?
Yes, of course, the user can do the renewal online at mprojgar.gov.in.
Can a working candidate also register?
If the candidate does a job then he can also register.
- Toll Free Number: 1800-1027-751
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: First Floor, Satellite Plaza, Ayodhya Bypass,Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462041
What is MP Employment Registration?
MP Rojgar (mprojgar.gov.in) portal has been started for all the unemployed youth of the state by the Employment Department of Madhya Pradesh State Government. Through which the benefits of job notification, employment fair, career counselling etc. can be taken. To use this portal, you have to register first. So, this process is also called MP Employment Registration. Various types of job notifications are published daily in the employment portal. The benefits of which can easily be taken by the youth and the girl who is looking for employment.
How to register in MP Rojgar?
If you are willing to register, you can do the online registration work through your own mobile. For this, some easy steps have to be followed-
- First of all open this page of MP Rojgar Portal- http://mprojgar.gov.in/JobSeekerRegistration
- Then, select the job type and click on Next.
- After that select the card holder type and click on “Submit”.
- Now in the registration form, name, guardian name, gender, district, address etc. have to be filled.
- Enter Mobile Number, Email ID, Aadhar Card Details, User Name.
- Then, enter Password and Confirm Password.
- After this, you have to write the captcha code and select Subscribe for Job Alert.
- Finally, click on the button of “Proceed”.
How to login after MP Rojgar Panjiyan?
If a user has already registered then he/she will have to log in. Follow the steps given below to login-
- To login, first visit this link of the official site- http://mprojgar.gov.in/Login
- Then, enter ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on the “Login” button.
|Department||Technical Education, Skill Development and Employment (m.p)|
|Toll Free No.||1800 1027 751|
|Authority by||Govt. of M.P|
|Official Site URL||mprojgar.gov.in|