JVVNL (Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited) plays an important role in the power distribution supply of the Rajasthan state. Mainly three companies supply electricity to the state. In today’s time having electricity has become mandatory. Daily life has become more simple because of electricity. In today’s time, many works are completed through electricity only. Electricity has become essential for common people also. Rajasthan electricity bill can now be submitted online also. So, to know the information related to the Rajasthan electricity bill, definitely read this post till the end.
|pay electricity bill||Billdesk || Bijlimitra|
|Consumer||Register // Login|
|Status Check online||Click Here|
|Consumption Calculator||Get Here|
|Mobile App Download||Google Play \\ Apple Store|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Toll Free Number||18001806507|
Electricity is also supplied by the “ JVVNL ” department in the state of Rajasthan. Apart from this, there are two other companies that play an important role in the power supply work in the state. Are you from Rajasthan state? And want to know information related to electricity. In this post, the topic of making electricity bill payments, JVVNL Bijli Bill Status Check, electricity bill checking etc. has been mentioned. Apart from this, the working system and other related information of the electricity department of Rajasthan state can also be known.
What is Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited?
JVVNL is the electricity department of Rajasthan state, which deals with electricity supply. The full form of JVVNL in Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited. Their website is also known as ” Bijlimitra “. Through this portal, electricity bill payment, electricity bill check, electricity status etc. can be done easily. Apart from this, the other two power supply companies for the state of Rajasthan are “ Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited ” and “ Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited ”. All three power distribution companies are involved in the power supply of the state.
How to do consumer registration in JVVNL?
First of all click on the link of ‘First Time Users Register’ of the official website- https://www.bijlimitra.com/registration
Then, type the consumer name and username.
Enter the Consumer’s Date of Birth, Pin Code and Password as well.
After that re-enter the same password and confirm the password.
Enter mobile number and email id. (Email ID is optional, you can leave it blank if you want)
Then, two questions have to be answered. Select the Security Question-1 and Security Question-2 you want to answer and write the answer.
How many electricity supply departments are there in the state of Rajasthan?
The major three electricity provider companies in the state are as follows- JVVNL, JDVNL and AVVNL etc.
Can the JVVNL portal be used only for the electricity of Rajasthan state?
Yes, you can use this portal only for the work related to the electricity of Rajasthan.
What other names is JVVNL Portal known by?
What other names is JVVNL Portal known by?
Can I check the status of the complaint in the JVVNL portal?
Yes, if you have filed a complaint and want to see the status of the complaint, you can check it through the portal.
Which website to use for Rajasthan JVVNL bill payment?
You can use BijliMitra or Billdesk for the electricity payment of Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited.
What to do to pay the electricity bills offline?
If any electricity consumer wants to deposit the bill offline, then he can go to the office of the electricity department and submit it.
- Now, click on “Submit”. After this, ‘OTP’ will come in the mobile number, fill it and click on ‘Register’.
- After this login can be done. The mobile number also contains ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ in the message.
How to Consumer Login on JVVNL?
If you have already registered and you know the username and password, then you can log in. To login JVVNL, you can follow the following steps-
- First go to the login section of the website – https://www.bijlimitra.com/customerLoginPage
- Enter the login name and password as entered at the time of registration.
- Enter the Captcha code correctly and click on “Login”.
Make JVVNL Electricity Bill Payment from Bijlimitra?
- First of all click on the link of “Quick Pay” of JVVNL website.
- Click on the Click to Pay link of Pay Your Electricity Bill Online.
- Then, enter ‘K Number’ and click on “Submit”.
- Now, the details of the consumer will appear like- Consumer Name, Bill Number, Bill Issue Date, Due Date, Due Amount etc.
- Then, click on “Pay” for bill payment and make the payment online.
- For online payment, you can do by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallet and UPI.
How to make JVVNL Electricity Bill Payment from Billdesk?
1. First of all open this page of Billdesk- https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/jvvnljp/JVVNLJPDetails.jsp
2. Then, select Bill Payment in Bill Type.
3. Enter K Number and Email ID and click on “Submit”.
4. After this you will be able to see the details of the bill and then click on “Pay”.
5. Payment can be done with Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and UPI etc.
How to Check JVVNL Bill Status?
- First open the website and click on “ Track Application ”.
- Then, there will be four options like – New Connection, Name Change, Tariff Change and Land Change etc. Select the one whose status you want to see.
- Then, enter the ‘Application Number’ and click on the “Submit” button.
- After this the status details will appear.
How to File a Complaint Online?
If you are not happy with the service of JVVNL or Bijlimitra and you have any complaints. In this situation, the complaint can also be submitted online by the electricity consumer. Follow the steps given below-
- First of all open the website of Bijlimitra.
- And click on “Register” of Complaints located in the home page.
- Then, enter the K Number and select the Complaint Type.
- Apart from this, if you can upload an image or file as well.
- Write your complaint in Remarks and click on “Submit”.
What to do if you forget Password and Login ID?
If you have forgotten the login ID and password of the Bijlimitra portal, then you can know by following some easy steps.
- First of all go to the home page of the official website.
- The Forget Login ID or Password link will appear at the bottom of the Consumer Login box.
- Whichever of the two you want to know, click on that link.
- After this, if you want to know in the Login ID, then click on the link and enter the registered mobile number and if you want to know the password, then click on the link and enter the username.
- Now, click on Get Login ID / Password and a message will come in the registered mobile number, in which you can see the login ID or password.
Complaint status check in JVVNL-
If you have already submitted the complaint online and want to check the status of your complaint. In these circumstances, the status of the complaint can also be checked. To check, first, open the official website and click on Track of Complaints. After that enter the Complaint number. Which was received at the time of complaint registration. Again, click on the button ‘Submit’.
Where can I make electricity payment?
You can also pay the electricity bill of Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam through any portal or mobile app. But, it is better if you will use the official portal or App for bill payment. You can use Billdesk and Bijlimitra for electricity payment of Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited. Electricity bill details can also be extracted from these portals. Apart from this, electricity bill payment can also be done through Paytm, MobiKwik etc.
How to Check Payment History?
- 1. To check payment history, first log in to the JVVNL website.
- 2. After login, click on Payment History.
- 3. Then, enter Application No and click on Search.
- 4. After this the details of Application ID, Receipt No, Amount, Date etc. will appear.