Horticulture Bihar (Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Bihar) which was started by the Government of Bihar. This scheme can help the farmers to overcome the problem related to water. India is an agricultural country, in which the number of farmers is present in more areas.
Q. Can everyone get the benefit?
If any farmer fulfills the eligibility of this scheme. He can take advantage of this scheme.
Q. Can a farmer from any state of India apply from here?
No, this is only for the farmers of Bihar state.
Q. Is it mandatory for the farmer to register in the DBT portal?
Of course, after registration in the DBT portal, you will get the Registration Number which is necessary for the application.
|Apply (Govt. Institution)||Click Here|
|Application Status Check||Click Here|
|Register in DBT Portal||Register|
|Farmer Share Entry Check||Click Here|
|Registered Company List||Click Here|
|Take print out of application||Print Here|
|contact detail||Get Here|
|Official Website||Get Here|
Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Bihar , the government has given more emphasis on micro irrigation. In this post, you will know about the online service available on the Horticulture Bihar portal, such as how to apply online, what is micro irrigation, what are the benefits of micro irrigation and other information.
What is Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana?
The number of farmers in India is very high. Many families which depend only on agriculture. But sometimes farmers have to face huge losses in which one problem is water scarcity. Sometimes farmers do not get water at the right time. Due to which the crop does not get proper amount of water. In view of this problem, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana was started by the Government of Bihar. In which water can be delivered to the roots of the crop by modern method.
This scheme is also very useful for the farmers of low rainfall areas. Under this scheme, a target was set to provide modern machines such as drip machines, mini sprinklers and micro sprinklers. Apart from this, the Bihar government has started some kind of scheme for the farmers like Bihar Seed Grant , Agriculture Input Grant and Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana etc.
What is micro irrigation?
Micro irrigation is an advanced type of irrigation system. Through which water is delivered drop by drop through the pipe to the root of the crop plants. With this type of system, proper amount of water can be delivered to the plants. By starting this scheme by the Bihar government, the farmer gets more benefits.
Drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation and raingun irrigation are used in this system. This system increases the yield of the crop. And saves water and fertilizer.
How to apply for Krishi Irrigation Scheme?
- First of all click on the application link of the official website- http://horticulture.bihar.gov.in/PMKSYMI/ApplicationForm.aspx
- After this you have to enter your registration number which has been registered in DBT Portal.
- Then, all the details of the farmer will appear. And
- Select the machine- Drip / Mini sprinkler or Micro sprinkler.
- Now, fill the details of the land like- account number, khasra number, police station number, land area and crop name.
- Then, select three company names.
- Choose whether to take the grant yourself or not.
- Then, upload the LPC which should be maximum size of 1 MB in PDF/JPEG.
- Now, click on (✓) I certify and click on “Submit”.
How to take print out of application?
If you have filled the online form and want to print out the application then follow these steps-
- First of all visit this link of official website- http://horticulture.bihar.gov.in/PMKSYMI/ApplicationPrintOut.aspx
- Then, fill the Application Number in the box and click on the “Search” button.
- Now, all the details of the farmer will appear after that click on “Print”.
Scheme list available in Horticulture Bihar portal-
- Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme
- Community tubewell scheme
- Chief Minister Horticulture Mission
- terrace gardening
- Integrated Garden Development Plan
- Drumstick area expansion plan
- Paan’s plan in ShedNet
- National Horticulture Mission
- garden regeneration scheme
- micro irrigation based dry horticulture scheme
Eligibility and conditions of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana Bihar-
- It is mandatory for the farmer to have his own land or land on lease for seven years.
- The registration of the farmer should be done in the DBT portal .
- The farmers who had taken advantage of this scheme earlier will be eligible again only after seven years.
- It is necessary to spend 16 percent and 1 percent on SC and ST respectively.
- It is mandatory to have LPC in the situation of own land.
How to Department Login?
- First of all go to the Department Login section located on the ‘Home Page’ of the official website.
- Then, fill in the User Type, User ID and Password.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on the “Login” button.
What is the benefit of this scheme (Horticulture Bihar)?
The scheme has been started by the government only for any kind of benefits. Which is the following-
- Plants get water in proper quantity after irrigating with the method of this system.
- This also saves a lot of water.
- Water can be carried to the root of the plants.
- Sometimes the soil gets washed away from the roots of the plants due to excess water, but by this method there is no flow of any kind of soil.
Contact Details of Horticulture Department Bihar
#1 First Method
- Department Name: Directorate of Horticulture, Dept. of Agriculture (Bihar)
- Address: 1st Floor,Pant Bhawan Bailey Road, Patna-800001
- Phone Number: 0612 2547772
- Email ID: [email protected]
#2 Second Method
- In the first, open this link- http://horticulture.bihar.gov.in/PMKSYMI/ContactList.aspx
- Then, choose from Block Horticuture Officer, Assistant Director and Headquarter.
- After this you can see the details like block, name and mobile number etc.