The epos Bihar portal has been released by the Department of Food and Consumer Protection. Which is especially for the work related to ration cards and distribution. The ‘ Epos Bihar ‘ portal is very useful for the residents of Bihar state. The ration is given per month to all the poor families of the state by the Bihar government. The family which fulfils its eligibility is provided with a ration every month. For ration distribution work, it is given to the beneficiary family as per the instructions of the Department of Food and Consumer Protection, Bihar.
Ration Card 2022 Download Kaise Kare
What is the full form of APDS?
The full form of AePDS is the ‘Aadhaar Enabled Protection Distribution System’.
What to do if there is any complaint related to ration?
Register online Grievance if you have a complaint related to ration card, ration distribution or others. Apart from this, you can file a complaint with the higher authority of the department.
Where is the ratio available?
The work of distribution of ration is given by the Ration Dealer to the eligible family every month.
What is Epos Bihar?
AePDS (Aadhaar Enabled Public Distribution System) system has been started by the Department of Fertilizers and Consumer Protection of Bihar state . In all the districts of the state, the work of distribution of ration to the needy families is done through E-pos Bihar Ration Card . With the help of the official website, Bihar Ration Card List 2022 , Ration Details, Apply, Beneficiary Name etc. can be checked. Apart from this, ration distribution details of every month can also be seen.
How to Check RC Details?
- For this, first of all open this link of the official page- http://epos.bihar.gov.in/SRC_Trans_Int.jsp
- Then, ‘Month’ and ‘Year’ have to be selected.
- After that enter ‘RC No’ and click on “Submit”.
How to do Grievance Regiatration?
- First of all go to this link of the official website- Click Here
- After this the registration form of epos Bihar will open.
- In which write the Type, Category, Name, Address, Mobile Number and Grievance of the Complaint.
- Then, if you want to upload a file, you can upload it in the Attachment option and click on “Register”.
How to Login on epos Bihar Portal?
- Firstly open the login page of epos bihar .
- Then, type ‘User Id’ and ‘Password’.
- Then, after entering the captcha code, click on the “Login” button.
|Department||Food and Consumer Protection|
|Toll Free No.||1800-3456-194, 1967|
|Official Site URL||epos.bihar.gov.in|