English Notes Class 10 Unit 2
“The Champions” English Notes Class 10 Unit 2
Question 1 What is the significance of the title “Champions”?
Answer: The significance of the title “Champions” is the story of a boxing match between two deep friends, in which the winner will have to represent Pakistan in the lightweight category at the World Boxing Championships.
Question 2 What was the dream of Ahmed Ali and Gul Sher?
A: Ahmed Ali and Gul Sher once dreamed of becoming the world’s lightest boxing champions.
Q3. Why was the fight so important for both Ali and Gul Sher?
A: This competition was very important for both the boxers because the competition was really for the selection of the world boxing champion. They were both dreaming of winning it.
Q4. How did the two friends fight? Explain in five sentences.
Answer: Both friends fought bravely. They moved towards each other like oxen and shelled each other like mountains. They give each other a hard time in the ring. In the end, they sacrificed the championship for their friendship.
Q5. Comparing the characters of Ali and Gul and vice versa?
Answer: Gul Sher was fair, thin. Her hair always fell on her eyes. Ali Shahidi was dark, short, and strong. Her hair was in a natural Afro style. They have a lot in common but their boxing style was different. They both know how to win the battle.
Q6. Is there any controversy in the story? If so, explain it in detail.
A: Yes, there is a controversy in the story. A dispute is a boxing match between two sharp friends. They both deal with their confidence as they choose to embark on their play activities. He was anxious to think about the effect of the fight on his friendship.
Q. 7 What effect did the fight have on the relationship between the two friends?
A: Both boxers were good friends. He was very upset with his boxing match. They know that fighting will not affect their relationship. He fought bravely because he knew that better men should win.
Q8. Given the relationship between the two friends, is it easy or difficult for them to fight each other? Confirm your answer by quoting text.
ANSWER: As we know, the two boxers were good friends, so it was difficult for them to fight against each other. Before the fight, they were really restless and often told each other about their own state of mind. They didn’t really want to ruin their friendship.
Q9. Are you satisfied with the finish? Support your response with your arguments.
A: Yes, we are satisfied with the end of the story. Both boxers showed their courage, strength, and skill. At the end of the story, their friendship won the boxing championship.
Question & Answer English Notes For Class 10th
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 1
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 3
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 4
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 5
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 6
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 7
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 8
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 9
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 10
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 11
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 12
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 13
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 14
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 15
Full Post Visit Now, GRAMMAR, question and Answer, Stanza and Prepositional phrase:
class 10 Eanglish Notes
- Unit 1 Class 10 English Notes: Simplicity and Humility of Hazrat Muhammad SAW
- Unit 03 Poem Dreams Langston Hughes
- Unit 02 The Champions Class 10 English Notes
- Unit 6 In Spite of War Angela Morgan English NotesClass 10
- Unit 07 The Aged Mother English Notes Class 10
- Unit 05 “The Great Masjid of Cordoba & Iqbal” Class 10 Notes
- Unit 13 Hazrat Umar (RA) Class 10 English Notes
- Paraphrases of Poems Dreams Class 10 English Notes
- Paraphrases of Poem 2 In Spite of War Class 10 English Notes
- Paraphrases of Poems 3 Equipment Class 10 English Notes
- Stanza Comprehension Poem 1 Dreams Langston Hughes
- Comprehension Poem 2 In Spite of War Class 10