English Notes Class 10 Unit 14 THE MODEL MILLIONAIRE Chapter 14
Question 1: What was Hagi’s financial status?
A: Hagee’s financial position was weak, his farm resources were limited.
Q2: What was the condition of the Colonel’s marriage to his daughter?
Answer: The Colonel had stipulated for Hagi’s marriage to his daughter that Hogi should have ten thousand pounds, then the matter would be seriously considered.
Q3: Was Alan a good painter? What makes you think that?
A: Yes, Alan was a good painter. He was a true master of his art because his beautiful and perfect images were eagerly sought after.
Question 4: Describe the role of Colonel Martin in the story? Would you interpret it as a negative character or not? Why?
A: Colonel Martin’s role in the story was negative. He was a greedy, dishonest, unpleasant, and proud man. He was a high-ranking man, but when he saw Huggy’s booming business, he quickly agreed to engage in his daughter’s engagement, but later found out that Hughes was a poor man, so he married I was trying to delay.
Q5: Draw a sketch of Erskine Hagey’s character in the story?
A: Hagee Erskine was a handsome and charming man. He was generous but unlucky in money. He was a gentleman with other people.
Q: Describe the height of the story in your own words. Also, outline how you would end a story if you were a writer.
A: The end of the story is when Hagi Erskine offers money to a beggar who proves to be one of the richest men in Europe. I would have ended this story too because the author of this story had ended it.
Q7: What is the theme of the story “Millionaire”?
Answer: The story model “Model SS” represents the materialistic aspect of life. It also shows that someone should be kind to the heart. This story also shows us and teaches that rich people should know the proper ways to increase their wealth to help other needy people. It will give them spiritual relief.
Class 10 English Note Read more:
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 1
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 2
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 3
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 4
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 5
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 6
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 7
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 8
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 9
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 10
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 11
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 12
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 13
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 15
Full Post Visit Now, GRAMMAR, question and Answer, Stanza, and Prepositional phrase:
class 10 English Notes
- Unit 1 Class 10 English Notes: Simplicity and Humility of Hazrat Muhammad SAW
- Unit 03 Poem Dreams Langston Hughes
- Unit 02 The Champions Class 10 English Notes
- Unit 6 In Spite of War Angela Morgan English NotesClass 10
- Unit 07 The Aged Mother English Notes Class 10
- Unit 05 “The Great Masjid of Cordoba & Iqbal” Class 10 Notes
- Unit 13 Hazrat Umar (RA) Class 10 English Notes
- Paraphrases of Poems Dreams Class 10 English Notes
- Paraphrases of Poem 2 In Spite of War Class 10 English Notes
- Paraphrases of Poems 3 Equipment Class 10 English Notes
- Stanza Comprehension Poem 1 Dreams Langston Hughes
- Comprehension Poem 2 In Spite of War Class 10