English Notes Class 10 Unit 1
Q 1: What is meant by simplicity and humility?
Answer: Simplicity is a feature of greatness. This means doing what is necessary and staying balanced. Humility is the standard of humility. Both of these great virtues mean straight forward and a low opinion of one’s importance.
Q 2: In some sentences, describe the lifestyle of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the light of the text you have read?
Answer: The lifestyle of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was simple and humble. He always ate simple food and wore simple clothes. He never found a prominent place in the party. His mattress was made of leather goods and palm trees.
Q 3: How can simplicity and humility be removed?
With a culture of extravagance and waste?
Answer: By adopting the qualities of simplicity and humility, we can easily eradicate the culture of extravagance and waste. We can also reduce our costs. These features save a person from financial troubles.
Q4: Read the last paragraph of the lesson “Simplicity and Humility of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)” with knowledge and write down the main idea and supporting details of the paragraph.
Answer: The basic idea of the last paragraph is that we can learn a lot from the flawless qualities of Muhammad (SAW).
By adopting the qualities of humanity and simplicity. We can improve our lives and eliminate social evils such as arrogance, pride, and extravagance. Simplicity and humility will correct our social behavior.
Q5: How did Prophet Muhammad (SAW) treat his foster sister?
Answer: Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) treated his foster sister with great respect. Whenever she came, he would stand to receive her and spread out his sheet for her to sit on.
A. Choose the correct option for each sentence.
- 1.(c) Abstract noun
- 2.(b) Uncountable noun
- 3.(b) Uncountable
- 4.(c) Abstract noun 5.(a) Countable
B. Choose the correct option
- (b) Led a simple life.
- (d) Poor
- (a) In the same way
- (a) Without money
- (c)Humility was the essential part of Rasool’s character.
C. Letter the correct plural of the noun in parenthesis.
- 1: These (person)………are protesting against the president. (Persons)
- 2.The (woman)………. over there want to meet the manager. (Women)
- 3.My (child)………. hate eating pasta. (Children)
- 4.The (student)……. are doing the exercise right now. (Students)
- 5.The (Fish)………. I bought is in the fridge. (Fish)
- 6.Where did you put the (Knife)………. which were on the (Shelf)……?
- (Knives, shelves)
- 7.(Piano)……. are expansive. (Pianos)
- 8.These (Phenomenon)…………. are not fully understood. (Phenomena)
- Good (S) : Umair is a good boy.
- Goods (P) : Pakistan export goods to other countries.
- Wood (S) : Ali collects wood for the fire.
- Woods (P) : I like walking in the woods.
- Spectacle(S) : The morning assembly was a magnificent spectacle.
- Spectacles (P): I bought a pair of spectacles.
- Character(S) : WAQAS character is quite different from other boys.
- Characters(P) : I like the major characters of every Novel.
- Manner (S) : KAMRAN is doing his work in a good manner.
- Manners (P) : Muhammad(PBUH) is a complete example of good manners.
- Force (S) : AZAM uses his force to open the door.
- Forces (P): Arm forces protect the borders of the country.
Answer: Noun phrase: A noun is a group of words that acts as a noun in a sentence. For example, he wanted to talk to his manager. “His manager” is a noun in this sentence. Below are the serious words.
- 1.His manager.
- 2. The wicked man. Poor people.
- 3.The poor man, every penny.
- 4.All the kids.
- 5.Dark stables.
- 1. (b). Where his wallet was?
- 2.(b). Where I was?
- 3.(a). How many children he has?
- 4.(a). How close we are?
- 5.(b). What she said?
Question & Answer English Notes For Class 10th
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 2
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 3
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 4
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 5
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 6
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 7
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 8
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 9
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 10
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 11
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 12
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 13
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 14
- English Notes Class 10 Unit 15
Full Post Visit Now, GRAMMAR, question and Answer, Stanza and Prepositional phrase:
class 10 English Notes
- Unit 1 Class 10 English Notes: Simplicity and Humility of Hazrat Muhammad SAW
- Unit 03 Poem Dreams Langston Hughes
- Unit 02 The Champions Class 10 English Notes
- Unit 6 In Spite of War Angela Morgan English NotesClass 10
- Unit 07 The Aged Mother English Notes Class 10
- Unit 05 “The Great Masjid of Cordoba & Iqbal” Class 10 Notes
- Unit 13 Hazrat Umar (RA) Class 10 English Notes
- Paraphrases of Poems Dreams Class 10 English Notes
- Paraphrases of Poem 2 In Spite of War Class 10 English Notes
- Paraphrases of Poems 3 Equipment Class 10 English Notes
- Stanza Comprehension Poem 1 Dreams Langston Hughes
- Comprehension Poem 2 In Spite of War Class 10