E Challan Jharkhand (E-Challan Jharkhand) has to be paid for breaking the traffic rules of Jharkhand Police. Have you ever broken the road traffic rules? Challan has to be submitted online by Jharkhand Police for a fine. Jharkhand Police now takes a fine for violating traffic rules through e-Challan. If you also want to pay E-Challan online from your mobile, then you can do it easily.
In this post, the information related to the topic related to E Challan Jharkhand has been shared. For example- online payment process, how much is the challan fee?, traffic rules of Jharkhand police, following traffic rules etc. Apart from this, other information related to the topic has also been given. So, definitely read this post till the end.
E Challan Jharkhand Fine Payment | Jharkhand E Challan Online Payment | Jharpolis Traffic Challan | echallan.jhpolice.gov.in
How to Pay Challan Online
|district name||vehicle code number|
How To Pay Online Traffic Challan In Ranchi, Jharkhand
What is E Challan Jharkhand?
A provision of the fine has been made by the Jharkhand State Police for breaking the traffic rules. Earlier the police fine had to be deposited in cash. But, now Challan fine can be paid online also. Which you can deposit online E Challan amount sitting at home. The amount of e Challan depends on the rule of the traffic violation. Different fines have to be paid according to the traffic rules. Therefore, whatever rule you break, the amount has to be paid on the basis of that. To see the charges of Traffic Rules and Section Act – Click Here
View Jharkhand Traffic E Challan Bill?
In the investigation process by the Jharkhand Traffic Police, if a case of breaking the traffic rule is found. So the traffic police deduct the challan online. The amount of the Challan can also be seen online. To see the challan fine fee, follow the steps given below-
- First of all open this link of official site of Jharkhand Traffic Police- https://echallan.jhpolice.gov.in/payment/payonline#
- Then, select “Vehicle Registration No” or “Challan No” and enter it correctly.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the search icon.
- After that you can see some details. Out of which two option will be of “View” and “Pay”.
- Now, click on “View”. After this you can see all the details related to Challan.
How to E Challan Fee Payment?
- First of all click on this link of the official site of e Challan Jharkhand- https://echallan.jhpolice.gov.in/payment/payonline
- Then, select any one in “Vehicle Registration” or “Challan No”.
- Enter the number of the option you selected in the box.
- And enter the code “Captcha” and click on “Search Icon”.
- After this you will be able to see some details like- Challan No, Violation location, Penalty Person Name, Status etc.
- Pending will appear in Status. If payment has not been made.
- You will see two options – “Pay” and “View”. Click on “Pay” to make the challan payment.
- Then, in “Payment Gateway” select either PNB or SBIEPAY.
- Click on “Submit” and click on “I Agree”.
- And click on “Proceed for Payment”.
- You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI for payment.
- Then, after the payment is successful, you can take a print out of “Payment Receive Slip”.
Documents required for the driver of the train-
If you are going somewhere by car, then definitely keep the necessary documents of the vehicle with you. So that any type of vehicle does not get stuck in checking. The driver must carry the following documents with him-
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate
- Insurance of Certificate
- Pollution Certificate
How to follow traffic rules?
All the drivers of the vehicle should follow the traffic rules. Some important points are given below, keeping in mind the violation of traffic rules can be avoided-
- Helmet: When you are traveling by two wheeler/motorcycle, do not forget to take a helmet with you. Be sure to wear a helmet while driving.
- Documents: Carry necessary documents like pollution certificate, registration certificate, owner book, driving license, insurance certificate etc. with you.
- Seat Belt: If you are driving a four wheeler then definitely wear a seat belt. Everyone sitting in the vehicle must wear a seat belt. Not wearing a seat belt is illegal.
- Speed Limit: The speed of the vehicle is more or less depending on the location and the road. If you violate the speed limit, you will be fined or fined.
- Number of Passengers: According to the train, only a limited number of passengers can travel. If the number of people sitting in the car is more, then it will be considered as legal.
- Other Rules: Apart from this, keep in mind other rules like following traffic signs, not using mobile while driving, using horn, using head light / back light etc.
Features List of Jhpolice Portal-
- Online Payment Services
- Digitize Challan Record
- POS Payment Services
- Violation/History Tracking
- Dashboard Reports
- Instant Messaging System
Why Jharkhand E Challan Charge?
In order to strengthen the traffic rules, a rule has been made by the Jharkhand government to punish the violation and take necessary action. In which there is a provision to follow the traffic rules strictly in Jharkhand and all other states of the country. But, if a vehicle driver violates the rule, then he has to take action or fine according to the traffic rules and section act rules of the state.
The aim is to implement it by the government. To reduce the number of accidents on the road and to operate the vehicle properly on the road. A large number of accidents happen every day. In which the biggest reason is the negligence of the driver and violation of traffic rules.
E- Challan Payment Online || पूरी जानकारी आपके मोबाइल में
how to pay traffic challan online