Chapter – 3 Professions Class 10 Notes
Question and answer Chapter – 3 Professions Class 10 Notes
Q.1 What about “Akhund“?
The answer is “Akhund” in the Sindhi language which is used in Persian. This is a great way to express the dignity and worth of teachers.
Q.2, God’s command, teachers, how is it fulfilled?
Fulfil God’s command to act “IQRA” before the answering teacher. Teachers observe God’s law by reading the human heart, nature, and the Bible.
Q.3 what are the qualities of a teacher?
The answer is that teachers must have personal and professional people. Personal characteristics include interest in knowledge, reverent respect for knowledge in all respects, and priority for the well-being of students. The other characteristic of love is that they learn from every means and practically obey what it preaches.
Q.4 Are fish necessary for us?
Answer: Fish is important to us because it produced food and obtained many by-products from fish such as glue, gum, and liver oil. Fishing is the oldest and most common forehead in the world due to its large number. It is also a thriving business.
Q.5 What are the different things of fishing?
Responsive Fishing or Fishing – There are two different methods of inland and sea or marine fishing. Aquatic fishing is located in oceans, seas, coastal areas like rivers, lakes, nodes, ponds, etc.
Questions Do people like fresh fish?
Answer: I like fresh fish even more because of its taste. These marine fish are very small and easy to catch. It is usually caught from rivers, lakes, ponds, canals, etc.
Q.7 What is happening to marine fishing in Pakistan?
Answer: Marine fishing in Pakistan has come to the long coast of the Arabian Sea. The dangers of marine fishing include long-term fishermen in a small sea. The second danger is sudden climate change, which can take many lives.
The beauty of teachers is that they are very interested in learning from every source. He does not hesitate to acquire knowledge from every point of life. He will not just bind himself. But try to get from anyone and everyone.
Even if he is smaller or less gifted than himself. This means that he always stays for student accommodation. Therefore, a good teacher is to acquire knowledge from every source of life.
Before the railway was built, the farmer had little benefit from abundant crops. He could not send his product to distant places for sale and if the land in a particular district produces more than it needs, as in a good season. Prices fell and the farmer lost the profit he could have expected. Indeed, it often seems more economical to leave his crop to the secretary. The railways have uniformly changed the conditions that have made agriculture viable, improved communication which can be sent to any distance, resulting in prices at reasonable distances from the railways everywhere. Are left When the harvest is plentiful, foodstuffs are no longer for the benefit of buyers, as farmers now have access to farmers all over the world.
1. Write about the basic problems that the farmer faced before building the railway?
The main problem faced by the farmer was that he could not send his produce to remote areas. The second problem was that if more crops were grown, prices would fall and it would lose profits.
2. Good. Why did the prices of agricultural produce fall in a good season?
Answer: Prices of agricultural products fell in good season due to abundant production.
3. Sometimes. Why do farmers sometimes give up part of their crop?
Answer: Sometimes farmers left part of their crop unallocated because it was found to be more economical in addition to getting a lower price for their produce.
4. Communication. How has improved communication helped to equalize the prices of agricultural produce?
Answer Improvements in communication have helped to equalize the prices of agricultural products because once the contact for communication is established; the product can be transported to one part of the world.
5. Change the bold action into the present tense.
Answers were made – made, taken – taken
Fill in the blanks
· The teachers carefully reviewed each student.
· The Indus River is an important reservoir of water for irrigation.
· Collecting stamps is a good hobby.
· The. The lunch was delicious.
· They. They are modernizing their mill by importing new machinery.
· The tower is an island off the coast.
· Coal car is a by-product of petrol.
Keep the verb in the correct tense.
· I will stay here until he returns (here).
· If you tell the truth, I will not punish you.
· When. When he reached the station, the train arrived.
· I found the book (in which) I had lost (lost).
· If you don’t hurry (don’t hurry) you will miss the train.
· If it doesn’t rain (no rain) we will go out for a walk in the evening.
· If he reads regularly, he will pass the exam.
· He went to the market yesterday and bought two exercise books.
· I go abroad for higher education as soon as my results are announced
· Teachers punished (punished) boys who did not do their homework.
Use “because” or “for”.
· It has been raining since morning.
· He has been playing football for an hour.
· I have lived in this house since January.
· She: She had been suffering from fever for two days.
· I have been preparing for the exam since last Sunday.
· He has been building a house for six months.
· The girl has been making dolls since noon.
· She has been studying in the same school since 1984.
1. To retreat from something
· Quitting an agreement.
· Sentence: You gave a word that should help you. Don’t back down.
2. Beating about the bush
· Wander around the title to avoid the point.
· Sentence: Exactly what you say and stop beating about the bush.
3. Bone to take with someone
· Complain about something.
· Sentence: I have a bone to take with you.
· Serious – carefully protected
· Divine – of God
· Dignity – Honors
· Equal Excellence – Excellent
· Cultivation – Developing
· Professional – related to someone’s work
· About – opinion
Choose the correct meaning
· Respect – (change, refer to, refer to)
· Appreciates – (thinks, values money)
· Written – (demanded, written, stated)
· Gifts – (hired, talented, borrowed)
· Sources – (effects, wounds, springs)
· Struggle (group, strives hard, sleep)
· Participation – (Finish, share, create your character)
· Status – (a country, location, property)