Under Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana (Jharkhand Chief Minister Protsahan Yojana), the state government keeps on bringing some kind of scheme to eliminate unemployment in the state of Jharkhand. One of these schemes is Jharkhand Chief Minister Incentive Scheme. Under this scheme, an amount is given to the unemployed youth present in the state for self-employment. You can apply offline to take the benefits of the scheme.
Apply Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana
What is Jharkhand Chief Minister Incentive Scheme?
With the resolve to provide employment to the unemployed youth of the state, the government has started “ Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana ”. The unemployed youth of urban and rural areas of Jharkhand state, who have short-term training, ITI, polytechnic and other related qualifications under any skill training or vocational course, can take advantage of this. Under the scheme, assistance is provided to the applicant.
Eligibility of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana
- Applicant must be unemployed.
- Short term training, ITI, polytechnic or other technical training certificate.
- Applicant should be resident of Jharkhand state.
- Should not have been convicted in any kind of offence.
- Must be registered with the Employment Exchange.
- Applicant’s age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years at the time of application.
amount received under the scheme
5000 per year will be given to the eligible beneficiary. But, apart from this 50% amount will be extra for widows, abandoned, primitive tribes, disabled etc.
मुख्यमंत्री प्रोत्साहन योजना Jharkhand
Documents required for the application
- Aadhar Card
- bank account
- technical qualification certificate
- Applicant’s photo
- application form
- mobile number
What is the application process?
The application process of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana has to be completed offline. All the details of the eligible applicant will be presented to the district-level committee. By which the eligibility of the applicant will be checked by the committee whether it is correct or not. After the approval of the District Level Committee, the pass of the Planning Officer will be deposited. After this, the amount will be deposited in the bank account of the selected applicant through the treasury of the concerned employment office’s withdrawal and disposal officer.
Jharkhand Berojgari bhatta
Display of Beneficiaries Details
1. Display of details of beneficiaries on notice board of planning office and departmental website and another suitable place
2. The implementation and operation of the scheme will be done from the level of Director, Planning and Training, Jharkhand Ranchi.
3. This scheme will be effective from the date of issue of resolution.