Apna Khata (Apna Khata) is a portal used for land-related work in the state of Rajasthan. In which work like Jamabandi of your account and get a copy of the transfer can also be done through online medium. The copy of Jamabandi is also available under the Apna Khata website under the agricultural land records of Rajasthan state. Are you a resident of Rajasthan State? And if you want to get information about Bhulekh, then this post may be helpful for you. The Rajasthan state government has made all the land information online. The residents of the state can easily benefit from it.
Apna Khata Portal Rajasthan
Q. Can I get the details of the land of any landowner in the state?
Yes, it can be extracted, just some details like name, account number, measles number, address etc. are known.
Q. What is Mutation?
When the owner of land dies, the rights to that land have to be registered. which is recorded in the revenue record.
Q. Can the account and plot number be generated online?
Yes, now the government has released the land details online.
Q. Can the details received from the Apna Khata portal be used as evidence in court?
No, Apna Khata details will not be considered as evidence in any court. Portal available details are provided for general information purposes only.
Q. Can I contact the department if I have any problems or questions?
Yes, if you have questions related to your account portal, then you can contact the officials of the department.
अपना खाता राजस्थान 2021 Apna khata Rajasthan Land records
What is Apna Khata (your account)?
The information related to the land of the state has been made online by the Rajasthan government. Now the residents of the state can easily know the details of the land sitting at home. For this, the government has released a portal named “ Apna Khata ”. The work of data update is done by the Revenue Board. With the help of Apna Khata, information like land map, copy jamabandi, land record, filing rejection, copy fee etc. can be obtained.
How to remove your account Jamabandi copy-
- First of all go to this page of Apna Khata website- https://apnakhata.raj.nic.in
- Then, select the District Name, Tehsil and Village Name.
- Also fill in the applicant’s name, city, address and pin code.
- After this two options will appear (1) copy of Jamabandi and (2) copy of transference.
- From these options select the first number “Jamabandi copy”.
- Then, there will be five options – Account Number, Khasra, By Name, USN and GRN. which you want to see.
- If you have selected any one between Account and Khasra Number, then select the number and click on “Select”.
- Now, click on “Copying (For Information)”.
apply online for transfer
1. First of all open this link of your account site- https://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/publicApplication.aspx
2. Fill in the applicant’s name, father’s name, mobile number, email and address details.
3. Then, select the name of the district, tehsil and village.
4. Select the type of nomination application. After this, you can see the name of the documents required for the application. Which will have to be merged into the PDF file.
5. After that click on “Proceed”.
6. After this, whether you have the information about the account number and measles number, select it. It is mandatory to have any one of this information in order to apply.
7. Select the number of whichever option you have selected yes and click on “Proceed”.
8. Then, some details will appear out of which tick mark (✓) and click on “Proceed”.
9. After this, if any other details come to fill, then fill it.
10. Then, the document has to be uploaded which is in PDF file. After uploading click on “Save”.
How to check the status of transfer in your account?
- First go to the home page of apnakhata.raj.nic.in .
- Click on the “Transfer Status” button located on the home page.
- Then, the details of the transfer can be seen on the basis of the district.
Feedback Submit Process from Apna Khata Portal
- First of all open this link of official site- http://184.108.40.206/portal_demo/feedback.aspx
- Select from Suggestions and Complaints. The type of feedback to be given.
- Then, fill the name, mobile number, email id and subject.
- You have to write your feedback in the comment box.
- Now, fill in the ‘Verification Code’ and click on “Submit”.
View copy fee
|record name||result||Fee (Rs.)|
|jamabandi copy||Up to 10 khasra numbers and for additional||10/- and 5/-|
|renaming p 21||each transfer||20/-|
|map copy||For every 10 khasra numbers or part thereof||20/-|
If you want to see the contact details of the officials of your account portal department, then you can know by following the steps given below-
1. First of all go to this page of the official site- http://220.127.116.11/portal_demo/rev_phone.aspx
2. Then, the district name has to be selected.
3. After this you can see the post, place name and phone number.
e-Mitra Login Process in Apna Khata
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Apna Khata.
- Click on the Compose e-Mitra login link located in the home page.
- Enter ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
- After that the verification code has to be entered and click on “Login” button.